This light chicken curry is a tasty meal that you can whip up in less than 30 minutes; perfect for the summer holidays or a quick, nutritious dinner for the whole family. The fresh ginger, chilli and sesame oil lend a mouth-watering aroma to this dish, and the butternut, mange tout and beans ensure that you are serving a balanced, healthy meal.
• 500g Chicken fillets, cut in chunks
• 3 Leeks
• 50ml Sesame oil
• 1 Red chili
• 10g Fresh ginger
• 1 Cup cubed butternut
• 25ml AB Products Sweet Fire Smoked Serano Chilli sauce
• 1 Tin coconut milk
• 150g Green beans
• 150g Mange tout peas
• 1 Punnet coriander leaves, chopped roughly
• 1 Cup basmati rice
• Salt and pepper
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok until smoking.
2. Fry the chicken and chopped leeks until sealed; then add the sweet fire, chili, and ginger.
3. Add the butternut, green beans and coconut cream. Simmer for around 15 minutes.
4. Add the mange tout peas and simmer another 5 minutes.
5. Serve with basmati rice and coriander leaves