This is such an easy and tasty recipe. You can prepare this for your family or as a delicious snack for your guests along with a glass of wine.
If you can’t find prosciutto, replace it with the best quality, salty cold meat you can find.
• 1 x Puff pastry sheet
• 100ml AB Products Balsamic & Caramalized Onion mayonnaise
• 3 x Buffalo mozzarella balls
• 1 x Packet prosciutto
• 1 x Packet vine tomatoes
• 1 x Packet rocket
• AB Products’ Black Gold balsamic reduction
1. Unroll the puff pastry and place on a non-stick tray.
2. Score with a sharp knife; don’t cut right through.
3. Bake at 180C until golden brown (10-15 minutes)
4. Allow to cool; spread mayonnaise generously over pastry.
5. Slice and dice the remaining ingredients; spread evenly over the base.
6. Drizzle with Black Gold to your liking and cut into slices.
7. Eat and enjoy!